Paradise Valley Care includes Assisted Living as one of our Primary Services.
The primary benefit of assisted living is peace of mind for everyone involved; your loved one no longer has to struggle with daily living tasks, and you can rest assured they are being cared for in a professional yet compassionate manner. Our Residents enjoy mentally engaging activities, socializing, home-cooked meals, and a well-trained staff to cater to all of their needs. In our home we give our personal attention to your loved one. Not only can we help with grooming, medication management, and meal regulation, but we also make sure your loved one is getting the best care and involvement in community activities. The primary benefit of assisted living is peace of mind. You know your loved one is being well taken care of in a professional and warm environment.
We offer many amenities that make our residents feel at home. Some of our amenities incude:
- Three nutritious meals daily plus in between snacks and beverages.
- Assistance with bathing and all personal grooming needs.
- Planning and arranging of transportation to medical and dental appointments or other outside activities.
- Centrally stored medication.
- Monitoring and dispensing of medication.
- Daily activities and social events.
- Podiatry, dental hygiene and physician services available on-site.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Caregivers on-duty 24 hours a day.