Paradise Valley Care includes Assisted Living as one of our Primary Services.
The primary benefit of assisted living is peace of mind for everyone involved; your loved one no longer has to struggle with daily living tasks, and you can rest assured they are being cared for in a professional yet compassionate and loving manner. Our residents enjoy mentally and physically engaging activities, socialization, home-cooked meals, and a well-trained staff to cater to all of their needs.
In our home we give our personal attention to your loved one. Not only do we help with grooming, medication management, and meal preparation, but we also make sure your loved one is getting the best care and involvement in community activities. The primary benefit of assisted living is peace of mind. You know your loved one is being well taken care of in a professional and loving environment with personalized attention to their daily needs.
We offer many amenities that make our residents feel at home. Some of our amenities include:
- Three home-cooked, nutritious meals daily plus snacks and beverages.
- Assistance with bathing and all personal grooming needs.
- Personalized attention to all care needs, including in-home physician, nurse, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy visits as needed.
- Physician, podiatry, and dental hygiene services available on-site.
- Planning and arranging of transportation to outside appointments and activities.
- Monitoring and dispensing of centrally-stored medications.
- Twice-daily planned activities and social events.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Caregivers on-duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.